Welp, I haven't been able to sit down with Jeremy for 30 minutes or less for about a week now and it's making me want to punch him in the face. xD He hasn't gone to bed with me or any of that shit at night either cause he stays up till' nine in the morning with his dad on the computer at home business shit and wakes up at one in the afternoon and starts on the crap again and he wonders why I pitch a bitch fit over just 30 damn minutes of 'together time'. It would be nice to play a game with him or watch a movie or something. When I'm doing almost absolutely nothing with my time cause there ain't shit to do that's enjoyable without him and I'm hot as hell in this trailer.
Anyway, I have to deal with a bad as hell five year from next door that is Jeremy's cousin and she's cute and adorable as mess but she will not fucking take no, don't, or stop for an answer. If I'm doing school work, amazingly, nobody is watching her and she comes in the room with me fucking up my concentration and shit by asking me where my make up is and she wants to play in my perfumes and play games she needs help with every two seconds by asking me questions. Mrs. Sherry is supposed to be watching her for her momma that works at school for a little bit and she doesn't do anything while I'm doing my school work and neither does Jeremy. It really pisses me off. Espcially when he's all, "How much work did you get done today?" And I answer him that I haven't had the chance and he's all, "Why?! You know we're gonna have to get this done in a couple days!" Cause he fucking knows Cameron won't sit still or be quiet and follows me every where but he has the gall to get upset or angry with my lack of productivity as far as school work goes. RAWR.
I feel like I'm turning into a really bitter and angry person. I used to not be like this at all. My sense of humor has almost completely vanished because my anger and nerves being shot prevents any laughing time at all any more because of certain expectations that I have. Jeremy doesn't ever fucking fully understand why I love Columbia so much. It's like he's completely focused on being around other people there and having fun and crap with them rather than making the effort to help me out here. It makes me jealous. I feel like my headache/anxiety meds are the only thing getting me by day and night and I'm struggling with just them doing the trick.
He recently promised me he would spend more time with me but hasn't kept that promise. Not even in the slightest bit. But enough anger ranting for now.... for fucking now. xD
I'm getting garlic bread and spaghetti this evening (COOKED BY MOI :D) and it's my favorite and even if he decides not to spend time with me, I'll force his also retarded brother to play my current favorite game, Borderlands 2 with me tonight and then we'll watch a scary movie or something. It would be nice to do this things with Jeremy a bit more but oh well. Blogging rather than blowing up at him really helps as a release, even if nobody's viewing this whiney ass/poorly written shit. d:
No comments:
Post a Comment